Improve your riding with Pilates and take it to a whole new level with one of the most important relationships in your life, the one between you and your horse.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF EQUESTRIAN PILATES
- A stronger core to help you avoid collapses, twisting, bouncing or bobbing your body in the saddle.
- A stronger core to absorb the movement of the horse.
- Improved balance equals the greater the degree of balance within the rider’s body off the horse, the easier to maintain balance on the horse.
- A stronger and more flexible back.
- Better posture to help you deepen your seat.
- Improved body awareness.
- Better health and comfort during and after your ride.
- Increased flexibility allows the rider to sit up.
And what can all of this lead to?
- A horse who trusts your commands
- A horse who can respond to your commands
- A horse confident with your riding ability
- A horse who has fun
In other words, a great ride!
Equestrian Pilates accomplishes this by conditioning the equestrian.